Introduction
Dear students, "Practice doesn't make perfect! Only smart practice makes perfect!"
- To know more about smart practice, Click Here!
- To get deep understanding on quantifiers, read our Smart Note-1, Smart Note-2 and Smart Note-3!
Instructions
This practice material contains 20 questions about quantifiers:
- 15 questions are taken from Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (English: Ethiopia)
- 5 questions are new and extremely challenging; challenge your concept on about Quantifiers
- All the questions are multiple choice questions; choose the best answer!
=====Good luck!===
1. I have read ______ books on how to make life peaceful with a partner and have found them very useful. (G-12: Entrance: 2015)
A. noB. muchC. someD. any
2. Despite the attractive reward pledged by the government, _______ came forward to give any information. (G-12: Entrance: 2002)
A. anyoneB. someoneC. everyoneD. no one
3. I am planning to do _____ business with a partner. (G-12: Entrance: 1997)
A. littleB. muchC. someD. a few
4. I was hoping to find some funny stories on your shelf, but I did not see _____. (G-12: Entrance: 2010)
A. manyB. anyC. a fewD. some
5. ____________ would I say about this exam later at home. (G-12: Entrance: 2009)
A. Not a wordB. Nothing wordC. None a wordD. Not word
6. What do you think is going wrong? ___ appeared for the exam. (G-12: Entrance: 2000)
A. AnyoneB. No oneC. SomeoneD. Only a little
7. The ring leaders could not be traced _____. Perhaps, they have left the country. (G-12: Entrance: 2002)
A. AnywhereB. EverywhereC. SomewhereD. Nowhere
8. I looked for it all over the place and it is ____. Who could have taken it? (G-12: Entrance: 2003)
A. somewhereB. anywhereC. nowhereD. everywhere
9. I have searched all over and _________ could it be found. Someone must have thrown it out. (G-12: Entrance: 2006)
A. nowhereB. everywhereC. anywhereD. somewhere
10. I found ____ who could do the calculation. May be the question was tough. (G-12: Entrance: 2004)
A. no oneB. someoneC. anyoneD. everyone
11. The burglar is on the run, but _____ in this country could he hide, I believe. (G-12: Entrance: 2004)
A. anywhereB. somewhereC. nowhereD. everywhere
12. _____ can stop them from taking the city. The opposing force has gone in disarray. (G-12: Entrance: 2004)
A. AnythingB. EverythingC. NothingD. Something
13. Better leave it! That gets you ____ (G-12: Entrance: 1999)
A. nowhereB. everywhereC. thereD. somewhere
14. The money we collected is ______ near enough to cover our expenses. Much more is needed still. (G-12: Entrance: 2010)
A. anywhereB. somewhereC. everywhereD. nowhere
15. I don’t understand why he suspected us. _________ from among us would want his money. (G-12: Entrance: 2009)
A. No oneB. AnyoneC. No anyoneD. Not someone
16. _____ attempts have been made to get medicine for coronavirus but _____ has yet come up with a single one. (NEW)
A. No/no oneB. A lot of/anyoneC. A lot of/anythingD. Many/everyone
17. I haven’t heard ________ about coronavirus cases in our country for three days; please tell me _______ if there is _________ news. (NEW)
A. anything/nothing/someB. nothing /something/someC. anything/something/somethingD. any/something/some
18. I have heard________ about coronavirus cases in our country for three days; please tell me _______ if there is _________ news. (NEW)
A. anything/nothing/someB. nothing /something/someC. anything/some/somethingD. any/something/some
19. I have heard________ about coronavirus cases in our country for three days; please tell me _______ information if there is _________ news. (NEW)
A. nothing/a little/someB. nothing/something/anyC. anything/some/anyD. nothing/some/some
20. I fade up with news about coronavirus; I don't want to hear _____ from you about it. I prefer to heard ____. (NEW)
A. anything/nothing
B. anything/something
C. anything/any
D. nothing/nothing
=====THE END===
==========//==========
Links: All Related Links in One Place Only about Quantifiers - Smart Notes
- Smart Note-1: A few, few, a little, little, a lot of/lots of, much, many, plenty of...
- Smart Note-2): Each, every, no, none, any, both ... and also, not only ... but also, neither/neither... nor, either/either... or
- Smart Note-3: Some, any, everyone, everything, anything...
- Exam Techniques
- Grade 12 Entrance Exam Questions
- Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-1)
- Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-2)
- Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-3)
- Explanations for Grade 12 Entrance Exam
- Explanations for Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-1)
- Explanations for Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-2)
- Explanations for Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-3)
- Answers for Grade 12 Entrance Exam
Links: All Related Links in One Place
Only about Quantifiers
- Smart Notes
- Smart Note-1: A few, few, a little, little, a lot of/lots of, much, many, plenty of...
- Smart Note-2): Each, every, no, none, any, both ... and also, not only ... but also, neither/neither... nor, either/either... or
- Smart Note-3: Some, any, everyone, everything, anything...
- Exam Techniques
- Grade 12 Entrance Exam Questions
- Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-1)
- Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-2)
- Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-3)
- Explanations for Grade 12 Entrance Exam
- Explanations for Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-1)
- Explanations for Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-2)
- Explanations for Grade 12 University Entrance Exam Questions about Quantifiers (Part-3)
- Answers for Grade 12 Entrance Exam
